Coverage track "Copy details to clipboard" grayed out

Mauro Ibañez

May 29, 2024, 4:26:31 PMMay 29
to igv-help
Hi,

I used to right click at the left of the coverage track and use "Copy details to clipboard" to get a count matrix for all the bases in my sequence. I haven't used the feature in a while, but now I can't manage to replicate the feature.  When clicking in a particular base I get the details of that position, but when I click on the whole track as the option is grayed out.

I don't know if it's an issue with my files or the program. If the feature is no longer available, i would appreciate some alternatives. I used this matrix as the input for sequence logos.

I tried everything i could think and can't get the button to become available. These are the files I am using. It's a simple alingment to a short reference sequence. Tried with igv 2.12.0 and 2.17.4.
reference_alignment_RNY4_RNY4.sorted.bam.bai
reference_alignment_RNY4_RNY4.sorted.bam
RNY4.fai
RNY4.fa

igv-help

May 29, 2024, 7:56:45 PMMay 29
to igv-help
Hi,

Sorry I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to do.  "Copy details to clipboard" is a single base operation, it has never created a matrix for all bases.      Could you describe what you are trying to do in more detail?