Data range not loaded correctly from xml

Joe Georgeson

Sep 1, 2021, 5:18:01 AM9/1/21
to igv-help
Hi IGV team,

I am creating XML files to load a session and it seems the 'DataRange' is not loading correctly. The information from the XML is loaded into the session but not displayed correctly - when I select 'Set Data Range...' for a track the min/max is shown correctly, but it will only display correctly after selecting 'OK'. Is there something I'm missing?

The xml code;
<DataRange baseline="0.0" drawBaseline="true" flipAxis="false" maximum="0.2" minimum="0.0" type="LINEAR"/>

Thanks,
Joe

Joe Georgeson

Sep 1, 2021, 8:07:21 AM9/1/21
to igv-help
*using IGV 2.9.4

James Robinson

Sep 1, 2021, 10:51:59 PM9/1/21
to igv-help
I need to see the entire file if you want help with the session, preferably a small file with a single track.

James Robinson

Sep 11, 2021, 12:54:19 AM9/11/21
to igv-help
I've opened a git issue to track this here: https://github.com/igvteam/igv/issues/1026

It will be fixed in the next point release, 2.11.2.   Meanwhile, the problem can be worked around by including a copy of the DataRange element as children of each constitutive track in a MergedTrack.

Helga Thorvaldsdottir

Oct 14, 2021, 11:58:21 AM10/14/21
to igv-help
This has now been fixed in IGV 2.11.2