Convocation

Gautam Kumar Mishra

Feb 28, 2009, 12:53:31 AM2/28/09
to IGNOU BCA MCA
Hello,
Today is the convocation ceremony of IGNOU.A lot of degree holder from
last session will get his certificate.I am also one of them.But I am
in Nagpur and unable to join that convocation.My degree will be sent
to my home.Now I am a free guy.But hey you members of this group I am
not going to leave you.I am here, I am on Orkut “Ignou BCA ” group and
MCA group …I am always with you in every pace of time.

With Regards
Gautam Kumar Mishra
09665146111

Vijaykumar Dave

Feb 28, 2009, 5:32:41 AM2/28/09
to IGNOU BCA MCA, gkmishra2...@gmail.com
Gautam jee,

Congrats on getting Degree from IGNOU.

I wish that u will regularly upload the useful materials to this group
for the benefit of the members...

It is good time spent with you and hope future will be more enjoyable
as you r now free guy. Let u explore net and provide us the useful
links and files.

Once again Hearty Congrats...

Vijaykumar Dave

Gãutãm Mishrã

Mar 1, 2009, 11:11:25 PM3/1/09
to ignou-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
Thanks for a good wish.I am always with IGNOU students.If anyone need any type of help from me, They are heartly welcome.For instant contact me on this mail id gkmish...@gmail.com or call me on 09665146111.I will be there for you.

With Regards,
Gautam Kumar Mishra