What is the pass percentage for CS 63?

KRISHNA MUKUND

Jun 15, 2009, 4:10:55 AM6/15/09
to gkmish...@gmail.com, ignou-...@googlegroups.com, to purvee, ish...@gmail.com, sonia sharma IGNOU, shailesh sahare, Rajendra Vijay IGNOU, richa.rich02 IGNOU, radhika....@rieter.com, cc "ashish.biotech1 ignou", aditi.yadava IGNOU, dilipdhanrajpatil IGNOU, Anupkumar Bawane IGNOU NAGPUR, pramod_...@yahoo.co.in, rink...@hsbc.co.in, shurthi david
What is the pass percentage for CS 63- Imtroduction to system software(deals with UNIX)?
I  have scored 28 \ 60.
28 \ 60 is pass mark or fail mark?
Because tomorrow is the exam for this paper.
No responsible person is there in pondicherry study centre to answer my query.
Please help.

Vijaykumar Dave

Jun 15, 2009, 6:35:47 PM6/15/09
to ignou-...@googlegroups.com
Krishna,

As per my knowledge, if you have minimum 40% in each component of the subject i.e. assignments,. practical and theroy and overall total is equal to or greater than 50, then you are treated as pass in that subject.

Vijaykumar Dave