Re-Registration of BCA and MCA

3 views
Skip to first unread message

RK

unread,
Oct 4, 2008, 7:51:31 AM10/4/08
to IGNOU BCA MCA
Hi All,

I have sended an re-registration form with the necessary fees.
I even got the receipt from the private courier.
But until now its not reflected on the IGNOU site. Please help me how
to go about.
As I called IGNOU many times that is Delhi but there is no
proper response.

Regards
Ramakrishna

Vijaykumar Dave

unread,
Oct 4, 2008, 5:32:25 PM10/4/08
to IGNOU BCA MCA
Dear Ramakrishna,

have you visited the following link ?

http://stuinfo.ignou.ac.in/adm2008july.asp

which is for registrations of July 2008 ?
when have u sent the re registration form ?

Last advise is to write to SR&E department of IGNOU.

Vijaykumar Dave

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Gujarati Blog : http://gujaratikavitayen.blogspot.com
My Hindi Blog : http://vijaykumardave.blogspot.com/
My Group : http://groups.google.com/group/ignou-bca-mca/

Konda Ramakrishna

unread,
Oct 5, 2008, 2:09:30 PM10/5/08
to ignou-...@googlegroups.com
I have visited this site. It clearly states that Enrolment Number not found...
But I have properly submitted the form and even
got the receipt from the private courier.
 
Please help me how to check now. There is no response from the IGNOU. And there is no time for this.
Even when you call IGNOU that is Delhi there is no proper response. Whom should be approached.
 
Please help yaar.
 
Regards
Ramakrishna
--
The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to  this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. I accept no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

Vijaykumar Dave

unread,
Oct 5, 2008, 4:08:24 PM10/5/08
to IGNOU BCA MCA
Dear Ramkrishna,

I have clearly advised you to write to SR&E department of IGNOU.
Calling is not sufficient. ...

Pl represent yr case in writing to IGNOU.

Vijaykumar Dave



On 5 Oct, 23:09, "Konda Ramakrishna" <kramakrishnab...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I have visited this site. It clearly states that Enrolment Number not
> found...
> But I have properly submitted the form and even
> got the receipt from the private courier.
>
> Please help me how to check now. There is no response from the IGNOU. And
> there is no time for this.
> Even when you call IGNOU that is Delhi there is no proper response. Whom
> should be approached.
>
> Please help yaar.
>
> Regards
> Ramakrishna
>
> On Sun, Oct 5, 2008 at 3:02 AM, Vijaykumar Dave <vijaykumard...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > Dear Ramakrishna,
>
> > have you visited the following link ?
>
> >http://stuinfo.ignou.ac.in/adm2008july.asp
>
> > which is for registrations of July 2008 ?
> > when have u sent the re registration form ?
>
> > Last advise is to write to SR&E department of IGNOU.
>
> > Vijaykumar Dave
>
> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­------------------
> > My Gujarati Blog :http://gujaratikavitayen.blogspot.com
> > My Hindi Blog :http://vijaykumardave.blogspot.com/
> > My Group :http://groups.google.com/group/ignou-bca-mca/
>
> > On 4 Oct, 16:51, RK <kramakrishnab...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Hi All,
>
> > >         I have sended an re-registration form with the necessary fees.
> > > I even got the receipt from the private courier.
> > > But until now its not reflected on the IGNOU site. Please help me how
> > > to go about.
> > >         As I called IGNOU many times that is Delhi but there is no
> > > proper response.
>
> > > Regards
> > > Ramakrishna
>
> --
> The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to
>  this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may
> contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not
> the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
> e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this
> message and any attachments.
>
> WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should
> check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. I accept
> no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

Konda Ramakrishna

unread,
Oct 5, 2008, 2:09:30 PM10/5/08
to ignou-...@googlegroups.com
I have visited this site. It clearly states that Enrolment Number not found...
But I have properly submitted the form and even
got the receipt from the private courier.
 
Please help me how to check now. There is no response from the IGNOU. And there is no time for this.
Even when you call IGNOU that is Delhi there is no proper response. Whom should be approached.
 
Please help yaar.
 
Regards
Ramakrishna
 


Konda Ramakrishna

unread,
Oct 5, 2008, 2:09:30 PM10/5/08
to ignou-...@googlegroups.com
I have visited this site. It clearly states that Enrolment Number not found...
But I have properly submitted the form and even
got the receipt from the private courier.
 
Please help me how to check now. There is no response from the IGNOU. And there is no time for this.
Even when you call IGNOU that is Delhi there is no proper response. Whom should be approached.
 
Please help yaar.
 
Regards
Ramakrishna
 


On Sun, Oct 5, 2008 at 3:02 AM, Vijaykumar Dave <vijayku...@gmail.com> wrote:

KRISHNA MUKUND

unread,
Oct 6, 2008, 10:16:25 PM10/6/08
to ignou-...@googlegroups.com
dear rk,
please contact ur study centre for help

KRISHNA MUKUND

unread,
Apr 23, 2009, 10:16:29 PM4/23/09
to ignou-...@googlegroups.com

hi friend,

Now I am in 4th semester.  I do not understand what is given in books plz give me answers for the assignment if you have.
On Sat, Oct 4, 2008 at 5:21 PM, RK <kramakri...@gmail.com> wrote:
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages