Issues With IGNOU

4245483 dubai

Dec 25, 2010, 10:23:19 AM12/25/10
to ignou-...@googlegroups.com
Dear  Members of BCA MCA Group,

I am a student of  MBA  and  it  made  me  to follow up  with the university  for more than  Eight months  time  to  get my result published  on the university web site. The Claim of  the University was   very simple,  "  i did not  paid   Exam Fee "  but  the university  collected  the demand draft, which  i sent as exam fee,  well in advance and  just for  argument,  a topic,  Unpaid Fee.

I approached  two agencies,   Central Bureau of Investigation [ CBI ]  as well as   Central  Vigilance Commission  [ CVC ]  to interfere in this matter.

If you have any complaints, or  any  issues with them please forward  your  information to   ignouco...@gmail.com   they will be able to guide you you in this matter.

Regards,

Sathiapal Menon
Dubai   +971 50 10 555 30