Urgent Help

Uday Moghe

Dec 26, 2010, 12:26:08 PM12/26/10
to ignou-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am an old MCA student and my course is getting over by December 2010. I have completed all theory papers but CS-12 assignment and project is left. I am falling short of 2 marks to complete this subject. I failed to re-submit this assignment by due date i.e November and when I approached to my regional center, they told me that they couldn't help me out in this matter much as they have already submitted the marks to Delhi. Still the councilor told me to submit again and he can't give any guarantee that my assignment will be accepted by Delhi due to late submission. Now I don't want to take re-admission for new course and start the whole thing again just for 2 marks.
Can you help me out in this matter? These 2 marks have become an obstacle to achieve the MCA degree.

Regards,

Uday.