I want to go for IGNOU MCA

Abdulqadir

Feb 5, 2009, 11:30:49 PM2/5/09
to IGNOU BCA MCA
Hi All,

I want help regarding the procedure for enrolling for MCA
correspondence at IGNOU and also want to know the recognition of the
IGNOU MCA course

Thanks and Regards

Abdulqadir

Vijaykumar Dave

Feb 6, 2009, 4:05:07 PM2/6/09
to ignou-...@googlegroups.com
Hi...

This is admission calander....

THE LAST DATE FOR JAN'2009 SESSION IS OVER. THE ADMISSION FOR JULY 2009 SESSION IS OPEN FROM 01-DEC-2008 TO 30-APR-2008 WITHOUT LATE FEE.

ADMISSION CALENDER (Tentative)

  January Cycle July Cycle
Application Form Available Online 01 June 01 December
Last Date of applying Online 31 October  30 April
Application for applying Online with Late Fee of Rs.200/- 01 November  01 May
Last Date of Receipt of Application form at Regional Centre 30 November  31 May
Pl visit www.ignou.ac.in.

- Vijaykumar Dave
--
- Vijaykumar Dave

My Gujarati Blog : http://gujaratikavitayen.blogspot.com
My Hindi Blog : http://vijaykumardave.blogspot.com/
My Group : http://groups.google.com/group/ignou-bca-mca/

Akash Sharma

Feb 6, 2009, 12:03:19 PM2/6/09
to ignou-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Abdul Quadir
If u r from kota Rajasthan then ask ur friend Akash lol
Regards
Akash

Vijaykumar Dave

Feb 6, 2009, 4:11:11 PM2/6/09
to ignou-...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for non formated text...

Here I have attached the file admission calander....

Vijaykumar Dave

ADMISSION CALENDER.doc

Gãutãm Mishrã

Feb 6, 2009, 11:26:21 PM2/6/09
to ignou-...@googlegroups.com
it best distance couse avilable in india.

it is approved by AICTE.

IGNOU is an central university.

u must have
1. Graduation
2. maths in 10+2

have a prospectus from regional centre or donload from its website make a payment as per instruction in prospectus.

With Regards,
Gautam Kumar Mishra