CIC assignments required

1 view

vinuxes

Mar 18, 2009, 7:40:27 AM3/18/09
to IGNOU BCA MCA
Hello all,
I have got myself enrolled for BCA in IGNOU from JAN 2009. I have
received the study material from IGNOU.

But i could not find the assignments of CIC. The book that i have got
for CIC has assignments dated back to 2002. I searched the http://www.ignou.ac.in
for CIC assignments but could not find them.

I inquired the regional IGNOU office but did not get any satisfactory
reply.

I would be glad if somebody could send me any link from where i can
download CIC assignments.

Please help!

Regards,
Vinod

Vijaykumar Dave

Mar 18, 2009, 5:18:34 PM3/18/09
to ignou-...@googlegroups.com
Dear,

I have forwarded this mail to CIC and rajkot regional centre for doing needful to upload CIC assignment for Jan 2009 term.

Hope we can get it at an earliest and will post it on this group

- Vijaykumar Dave

My Gujarati Blog : http://gujaratikavitayen.blogspot.com
My Hindi Blog : http://vijaykumardave.blogspot.com/
My Group : http://groups.google.com/group/ignou-bca-mca/
GUJCET Group : http://groups.google.co.in/group/Guj-CET/

Gãutãm Mishrã

Mar 19, 2009, 12:01:07 AM3/19/09
to ignou-...@googlegroups.com
chek this regularly

http://www.dec.ac.in/socis/programmes/short_courses/cic/Assignments/CIC%20Assignments%202008.doc

visit study centre.
I checked but they all are for previous ones

With Regards,
Gautam Kumar Mishra

vinuxes

Mar 20, 2009, 7:53:19 AM3/20/09
to IGNOU BCA MCA
Thanks Vijaykumar & Gautam Mishra for the help. I really appreciate
the efforts that you people are putting out here to make IGNOU a
better leaning place.
Keep up the good work!

Rgds,
Vinod

Konda Ramakrishna

Mar 21, 2009, 7:51:55 AM3/21/09
to ignou-...@googlegroups.com
Try to get in touch with Regional Center and if possible visit it and make the enquiry.

Regards,
Ramakrishna

Vinod

WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. I accept no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.