Thanks!

Jason

Nov 10, 2009, 6:17:06 PM11/10/09
to Ignite Corvallis Planning
Hey, I just wanted to say thanks for your help putting on Ignite
Corvallis 2. I think it was a great success!

If you have any comments or feedback on the event, feel free to reply
to this email.

Personally, I think next time we should ditch the tickets and just do
it all First Come, First Served (minus a few VIP seats maybe)

Any other thoughts?

Thanks,
Jason

Lance

Nov 10, 2009, 6:25:26 PM11/10/09
to ignitecorval...@googlegroups.com
Can we perhaps have a meeting together as a group to go over the
pros/cons of this event? I've been toying with the idea of doing it
again in spring along with BeaverBarCamp, but maybe lower key since we
may not have the same funding.

Are any of you available this week for meeting and talking? I'm out of
Corvallis most of next week unfortunately.

Jason

Nov 11, 2009, 4:24:35 PM11/11/09
to ignitecorval...@googlegroups.com
I'm open to a post event breakdown. I'm still trying to catch up and I
have two meetings this week for event post mitten.

Anyone want to go to ignite Portland?

We could talk about it on the way up...

Sent from my iPhone

Paul Bausch

Nov 11, 2009, 5:19:42 PM11/11/09
to ignitecorval...@googlegroups.com
It's not looking good for a meeting or pdx ignite for me. 1/4 of our
people are out with swine flu. ok, there's only four of us, but it
looks like I'm going to have to stay glued to my computer this week.

I thought Ignite went really well. Enjoyed all the presentations,
thought the audience had a great time, and everything seemed very
smooth from where I was sitting. Thanks again for asking me to be
involved.
--
Paul

Lance

Nov 11, 2009, 11:45:30 PM11/11/09
On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 1:24 PM, Jason <prot...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm open to a post event breakdown. I'm still trying to catch up and I
> have two meetings this week for event post mitten.

We can do it in a few weeks, no biggie. I was mainly interested into
seeing if you guys would like to try and do this twice a year like we
do for BarCamp. Both events seem to work well together or near each
other on the calendar. We could go a little lower key but worth a try
I think.

> Anyone want to go to ignite Portland?

I'm already going to be in Portland on Thursday so I don't need a ride
but several people at Beer and Blog were interested in a carpool. You
should tweet that and see who you get :-)