ignite

emeraldforestarchitecture

Oct 30, 2009, 11:13:46 AM10/30/09
to Ignite Corvallis Planning
Hi everyone,

I'd like to submit a proposal centered on urban design using salvage
materials. As you may or may not know, the Corvallis Design Group
presented an urban design workshop on dixon creek and the future of
cul-de-sacs at the Da-vinci days festival last summer. Members of our
group have been working on other design projects since then. I thought
it would be a good counterpoint to the tech world, and still relevant.
Infact, I responded to jon sechrest about this but haven't heard back
- so am contacting you directly. If you can allow a late submittal,
let me know. I have a good powerpoint and am comfortable in front of
groups. sorry I missed the deadline, hadn't joined the group yet - !

Jason

Oct 30, 2009, 12:20:46 PM10/30/09
to ignitecorval...@googlegroups.com, kan...@opusnet.com
Hello,

The deadline has passed and selections have been made. However, we are
always looking for alternates. If you want to put your slides together
by Monday at midnight and send them to prot...@gmail.com (or a link to
your files via yousendit.com) then we will consider your presentation as
an alternate in case someone has to pull out at the last minute.

Please send ppt and pdf versions (assuming you have the ability to
produce PDF).

Thanks,
Jason