Ignite Corvallis 2 Lineup

Jason

Oct 20, 2009, 11:56:44 AM10/20/09
to Ignite Corvallis Planning
Guys,

Thoughts on this email?

---------------------

[Name],

The Ignite Corvallis 2 selection committee met last night to select the
final lineup for the November 5th event and I sorry to say your proposal
wasn't selected for the final 14. The decision was difficult and we
really appreciate you taking the time to submit a proposal.

However, there's a chance that you still may make it into the final
line-up. We need alternates in case someone cannot present due to
unforeseen reasons. We have already had one finalist let us know they
can present.

Are you interested in being an alternate? Clearly we already have one
spot to fill and more may open up. Also, we may review your slide deck
and make a last minute addition if we like what we see. However, this
may mean that you make an Ignite slide deck that isn't seen at Ignite
Corvallis 2. Slide decks are due November 2nd.

We definitely encourage you to try again and resubmit your proposal for
Ignite Corvallis 3 next year!

Thanks,
Ignite Corvallis Selection Team

Jason

Oct 20, 2009, 12:30:52 PM10/20/09
to Ignite Corvallis Planning
I'm taking the no response as a go ahead. I'll send these out this
morning.

Thanks,
Jason