[ignitecorvallis-planning] Getting setup for Ignite Corvallis 3

Jason

May 14, 2010, 12:02:53 PM5/14/10
to Ignite Corvallis Planning
Hey,

So its time to start getting setup for Ignite Corvallis 3. Anyone
want to do a lunch meeting over the next week or so (especially if you
want to help plan the event)?

Lance, what's the process for getting the proposal area ready for IC3
again?

Thanks,
Jason

Lance

May 14, 2010, 12:49:11 PM5/14/10
to ignitecorval...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 9:02 AM, Jason <prot...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> So its time to start getting setup for Ignite Corvallis 3.  Anyone
> want to do a lunch meeting over the next week or so (especially if you
> want to help plan the event)?

I should be around most of next week. Tuesday and Thursday do not work
well for me but otherwise I should be ok. We should send a tweet out
about it.

> Lance, what's the process for getting the proposal area ready for IC3
> again?

I will have to talk to igal and see what is involved. I'm hoping I can
host it this year :)

Jason Prothero

May 17, 2010, 11:29:44 PM5/17/10
to ignitecorval...@googlegroups.com
I'll ask Sean O'Brien when would be best. I know he wanted to get involved.

Thanks,
Jason