Fwd: Direct message from Ron Sparks

1 view

Lance

Oct 4, 2010, 3:24:56 PM10/4/10
to ignitecorval...@googlegroups.com

Got this today.

Jason: if you want to change the email address to you for twitter that's fine with me!

Oct 5, 2010, 11:55:20 AM10/5/10
to ignitecorval...@googlegroups.com
Got it. Thanks.

Anyone you can recruit for a proposal? We're pretty light...

Sent from my iPhone

Jason Prothero

Oct 7, 2010, 10:12:00 AM10/7/10
to ignitecorval...@googlegroups.com
I'm thinking of extending the deadline a week if we don't get enough in by tonight.  Thoughts?

Also, we'll probably need to meet next Friday to select the ones we want to use (assuming we get more than 15).  Is that doable for people?

Thanks,
Jason