Halloa!!! What's up

1 view

Chris Nordyke

Jul 26, 2011, 8:25:25 PM7/26/11
to in...@onthebeachfront.com
how have you been doing? I found this Acai Berry stuff that is
actually unbelievable! I have been feeling fantastic since i've been
taking it. finally found a way to lose weight that works and is
actually healthy for you! check out this article about it if you want
to read more about it and buy some freshslims.com!! use that coupon I
sent you, it's cheap! I recommended it to a few friends already and
they were thanking me earlier saying they lost 5lbs in less than a
week so I thought I would fill you in also ;-) The stuff is amazing. A
lot of great info on that site but let me know if you have any
questions about it.

--
Chris Nordyke
Agent, State Farm Companies