Ignite Corvallis 3

1 view

Jason

Aug 16, 2010, 12:05:17 PM8/16/10
to Ignite Corvallis Planning
OK, so the proposals site is up and running:

http://proposals.ignitecorvallis.com/events/3/proposals

Lets get some more really great proposals this time! Please help get
the word out and if you know of someone who HAS to be there because
they're such a great speaker or because they have something great to
talk about, please make a personal invite to get them to submit!

For now the only major order of business besides proposals is who should
do the "What is Ignite" talk. It was nice to get a Portland person
down, but I'm all for keeping it local too.

Anyone have any ideas or want to do it?

Thanks,
Jason

Loyan Roylance

Aug 16, 2010, 1:04:34 PM8/16/10
to ignitecorval...@googlegroups.com
I would like to keep "What is Ignite" local if possible.

Some ideas for people to give the opening pitch:
Michael Laport
Chris Nordyke
Jessica Stanley - if she isn't doing a pitch
Jeff Silverman - singing it with his guitar
Any recognizable OSU athlete or coach
A sock puppet

Loyan