[Fwd: RE: Ignite Corvallis 2 Lineup Selected]

Jason

Oct 28, 2009, 1:53:26 PM10/28/09
to Ignite Corvallis Planning
FYI...

-------- Original Message --------
From: Jean Bonifas <je...@springboardNW.com>
Subject: RE: Ignite Corvallis 2 Lineup Selected
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 10:52:10 -0700
To: 'Jason' <prot...@gmail.com>

Hey there, Jason!

Thank you for your email.  I appreciate the committee’s willingness to consider my presentation.  Unfortunately, my schedule has closed in around me leaving little time to finish up the slide deck.  I’ll be on the mark and paying better attention to your deadlines for next year.

Best wishes for a fabulous event.....I’ll be there as a MAC member to cheer the Ignite presenters on.

BTW – I am running a pro-bono Ignite Corvallis presentation clinic for anyone interested in a once-through with an audience and coaching at the MAC from 6 to 7:30 on Tuesday, Nov 3rd

Thanks again for your willingness to accommodate my tardy submission!

 Jean

Jean Bonifas
Springboard NW
140 SW 2nd St. #202