[Fwd: Ignite Corvallis 2 Tickets Available]

Jason

Oct 28, 2009, 1:21:29 PM10/28/09
to Ignite Corvallis Planning
FYI... Tickets are available...

Retweet, tell your friends, etc...

-------- Original Message --------
From: sao-coo...@sao.corvallis.or.us
Subject: Ignite Corvallis 2 Tickets Available
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 08:56:33 -0700
To: prot...@gmail.com

A limited number of Ignite Corvallis 2 tickets are available at the Willamette Innovators Network!

Go to http://www.willametteinnovators.com/ and click the Ignite Tickets link on the home page.  Or go directly to the tickets page here: http://bit.ly/2IQtQA

These early tickets guarantee you a seat at Ignite.  However, you can still watch Ignite without a ticket, but it will be on a first come first served basis (Only ~175 seats!).  We will be live streaming the event to the lobby where you can watch the presentations even if you cannot get in.

Ignite Corvallis 2 is part of the Willamette Innovators Night on November 5th.

Willamette Innovators Night 2009
Technology Threads—Connecting Our Community

Thursday, November 5th from 3-9pm
LaSells Stewart Center/CH2M Hill Alumni Center
Corvallis, Oregon

Willamette Innovators Night (formerly High Tech After Hours) brings together the Willamette Valley’s most innovative companies and organizations to share, learn, and connect. This is an excellent opportunity to network with other innovators, researchers, potential collaborators, investors, and academics while celebrating the creativity and innovation in our community.

Featuring Keynote Speaker James Curleigh, CEO of KEEN Footwear, a History of Innovation exhibit, Community Q&A with an Innovation Panel, Open Innovation Exhibit Hall, WIN 2009 Community Choice Awards, the first ever three-city Beer & Blog, and IGNITE! Corvallis II.

The Willamette Innovators Network web site is a hub of connectivity, a place to connect people and organizations so the synergy and conversation can continue year round. Visit www.willametteinnovators.com, join the WIN community and start connecting today.

Sponsorship & exhibitor opportunities available. Contact Aaron Edewards (aede...@cbchambercoalition.com) for more information.