just to give a living example on what is innovation and how many kind of innovation are there?

ramazan altinok

Dec 15, 2009, 6:25:47 PM12/15/09
to igint...@googlegroups.com
Dear colleagues,
as promised, please find attachment for an academic article. This is presented at
EGPA,

and also received acceptenca from internationally renown academic journal "American journal of management" with some corrections.

for more on Egpa
This is a preparation for other books, I already mentioned in our chat, and also to give you a comperative
perception on my way of understanding and operating within the governments, and the current status qou, that ll help you to understand my future mentoring sessions.

with regards,
This is the link  for the author of Here Comes everybody, lecturing in 45 minutes video, however, dont start from here just keep it, after reading the book, you may watch this.

For the "mentoring and coaching" concept vis-a-vis conventional teaching techniques.
Please check the following link: (The first link is the essential one)

After reading and grasping the concepts, then, I hope my initial proposal to use "mentoring" as technique of training in my suggested model, will be more meaningful.

By the way, Dear Nihat, please find attached, one of my favourite articles on "narcissim trends in high level Turkish managers" article.. Unfortunately, it is in only Turkish.

with my best regards,

--
Dr. A.Ramazan ALTINOK
Head of e-Government Advisory Group