notes from Monday meeting

Muhammed Seyid Pehlivan

Dec 16, 2009, 5:16:41 PM12/16/09
to igint...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

Notes from our Monday meeting are below:

1. Turkish Republic of North Cyprus shouldn’t be ignored.
2. If a cooperation opportunity occurs with Iran, instead of macro level (such as broadband infrastructure) subjects, micro level projects (such as e-justice) should be prioritized.
3. Although it was presented only in ten minutes, Social Assistance Information System (SOYBİS) was highly appreciated by distinguished participants like Salah Mandil and Nitin Nagpal. SOYBIS can be among our successful projects.
4. A follow-up meeting should be arranged with participation from UNDP, TODAİE, TİKA, SESRIC, SPO (Ferruh Tığlı), Undersecretariat of Foreign Trade, MoFA and TURKSAT.
5. We can make use of networks of UNDP and WB to support our efforts to find correct persons.
6. SESRIC session in the conference displayed that there is a big demand in our issue.
7. A web site should be built for egovshare-SIEG
8. Dorothy Gordon, from Ghana, stated that if IT companies give presentations in such conferences, it will result in synergy and competition.
9. A meeting (and then an orientation program) should be arranged with project managers in public sector who complies with SIEG concept.
10. Internet infrastructure at venues of future events should be stronger.
11. A team of presenters should be formed to present selected successful projects.
12. Presentations should be given to Ambassadors of candidate countries in Ankara.
13. In future events, there must be Network Sessions.
14. Future events should be more thematic. Also there shouldn’t be parallel sessions.
15. As Salah Mandil stated, “e-Gov” part of the conference was good but “share” part was not good enough.
16. Presenters from public institutions should be oriented about how “share” part should be regarding their projects.

With regards.

Seyid

Yasin Soyler

Dec 17, 2009, 3:46:24 AM12/17/09
to igint...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,
Concerning our Antalya experiences,
I say that 2 participant from Kyrgyzstan are not willing or inadequate to give support sharing ideas. But those participants may not be true persons. For this reason, when we think to collaborate with Kyrgyzstan, we must get into touch another adequate and willing Kyrgyz persons.
with regards.

Yasin Söyler

Kimden: igint...@googlegroups.com [igint...@googlegroups.com], Muhammed Seyid Pehlivan [speh...@basbakanlik.gov.tr] Adına
Tarih: 17 Aralık 2009 Perşembe 00:16