task reminder

Nihat Yurt

Dec 14, 2009, 8:03:56 AM12/14/09
to igint...@googlegroups.com

Dear All,

I would like to remind the tasks that we have to follow up.

1.       Thank you message to all participants. (Fadwa will draft, Dr. Ramazan will send. It would be better to send the thank you message today)

2.       The comments from participant will be send. (Najlaa and all)

3.       Criterias for evaluation (Seyit)

4.       Business cards will be scanned and send to the list. (Yasin)

5.       All CCF member inputs during our meetings will be send via e-mail to the list. (All)

See you at Prime Ministry at 16:00

Best regards

Nihat Yurt

Muhammed Seyid Pehlivan

Dec 14, 2009, 9:49:15 AM12/14/09
to igint...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

Here are the criterias for evaluation. Any contribution is highly welcomed.

Point Criteria
20 Expertise in his/her field of study (Experience and knowledge)
20 Knowledge about e-government in general in his/her country
20 Ability to influence decision makers in his/her country
20 His/her ability and tendency to cooperate
20 General idea about his/her country's potential and willingness on cooperation

Best regards.

Muhammed Seyid Pehlivan
Kimden: igint...@googlegroups.com [igint...@googlegroups.com], Nihat Yurt [Nihat...@saglik.gov.tr] Adına
Tarih: 14 Aralık 2009 Pazartesi 15:03