Business cards,

ramazan altinok

Dec 14, 2009, 6:37:04 AM12/14/09
to igint...@googlegroups.com
Dear Najlaa,

Please find attached,  the VIP business cards, I collected, please transfer them to Microsoft outlook (not outlook express) and  send the file to me as soon as possible.

P.S. For turkish characters present in the business cards, please use the equivalents as shown below.
And, as a rule, for turkish charackters with a dot underneath, use the latin equivalent without that dot.

Ş=S
Ç=C
Ö=O
Dear Yasin,
could you scan and zip remaining businesscards, and then send to Najlaa, (you dont need to photocopy them, directly scan into a file)
--
Dr. A.Ramazan ALTINOK
Head of e-Government Advisory Group

e_govshare_09_business_card.rar

Yasin Soyler

Dec 14, 2009, 8:59:34 AM12/14/09
to igint...@googlegroups.com, Yasin Soyler
Businesscards attached. When other businesscards are sent to me I will scan and send everybody.
________________________________
Kimden: igint...@googlegroups.com [igint...@googlegroups.com], ramazan altinok [ramazan...@gmail.com] Adına
Tarih: 14 Aralık 2009 Pazartesi 13:37
Kime: igint...@googlegroups.com
Konu: Business cards,
e-mail :ramazan...@gmail.com<mailto:ramazan...@gmail.com>
Web :http://www.ramazanaltinok.com

tara0003[2].pdf

ramazan altinok

Dec 15, 2009, 2:55:28 AM12/15/09
to igint...@googlegroups.com, Yasin Soyler
Dear Najlaa,
I urgently need the outluk pst file of the addresses.
Dear Yasin,
Could you please finish the remaining one today, actually, it is delayed. I t should not be remained today.

Najlaa Haj Ibrahim

Dec 15, 2009, 2:59:16 AM12/15/09
to igint...@googlegroups.com, Yasin Soyler

Dear,

I am working on it, and If I received the ones with Yasin I think I can send it to you tonight.

Hope it is ok,

Thank you

Best regards.

image001.jpg