my comments

fadwa Murad

Dec 15, 2009, 4:49:17 PM12/15/09
to igint...@googlegroups.com

General comments on the workshop

1-     Overlapping in the agenda was not comfortable for the participants (sessions in LAL Hall overlaps with the coffee breaks)

2-     A CD including all the presentations, to be delivered to the participants with the certificate of attendance.

3-     Much more time for discussion after each session is important.

4-     Recommendations and conference outcomes were missed in the conference.

5-     Absence of key organizers in the sessions, especially early morning (9:00 am) and after lunch.

6-     Presentations need to be coordinated much better, some information have been repeated in more than one presentation (Turkish papers).

Fadwa

er akin

Dec 16, 2009, 2:55:19 AM12/16/09
to igint...@googlegroups.com
For the item :
4.Recommendations and conference outcomes were missed in the conference.

+1 from me for the item 4.  Ali Bey, Palestinian guy also warned me we should put this part to the end of the conference, before ending the conference and I inform Dr.Nihat Bey if that part could be put to the end. Then after this depended on the organisators.

Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 23:49:17 +0200
Subject: my comments
From: sh...@scs-net.org
To: igint...@googlegroups.com