Re: the ingredients of thank you message

ramazan altinok

Dec 15, 2009, 3:34:10 AM12/15/09
to Nihat Yurt, sh...@scs-net.org
Dear colleauges,

If we are to colloborate in the future, then, our  first "catcphrase", or slogan, will be "MEETING THE DEADLINES",

There are some tasks that should be performed "on the time" it requires, after this time, even you perform the tast , it looses its meaning..
For example, the task of saying "hello" is only relevant when the guest is entered into your room (not after 1 hour) again, saying "goodby" or "thank you" has a meaning only when he leaves, not after a few days.

with regards,

2009/12/14 Nihat Yurt <Nihat...@saglik.gov.tr>

Dear Fadwa,

Dear Dr. Ramazan,

I would like to remind the ingredients of the thank you message.

Please remember to attach the survey and remind and ask the participants those who did not complete the survey yet.

Best regards.

Nihat Yurt

--
Dr. A.Ramazan ALTINOK