feedbacks for Antalya Event

1 view

Çağatay Telli

Dec 17, 2009, 2:11:46 AM12/17/09
to igint...@googlegroups.com
Dear Members of the Team,

I do not have much to say since there have been quite good contributions from everyone before. I personally share much of these points raised to concern with other members of the team, anyway avoiding any overlap I will try to bring those to which there has been little or no touch.

1. Time management in all sessions could have been much better, in both getting the floor in time and leaving it in time.
2. Social networking needs social events, but the social programme was very very disappointing.
3. A four day event is very difficult to sustain and to maintain the quality and appreciation of the audiance. Think this comment with comment number 2.
4. There could have been more star strikers in the game as regards to keynote speakers.

Cheers,

cagatay