UNIGF a new logo?

Amali De Silva - Mitchell

May 4, 2023, 9:13:56 AM5/4/23
to Markus Kummer, Chengetai Masango, Jutta, IGF Dynamic Coalition on Data Driven Health Technologies
https://una.org.uk/   please see tye logo at this link.

I write because DC members feel strongly that the UN component be apparent with the use of the IGF logo, once clarified for use by the secretariat.

Please see the use of the UN logo at UNA. Each UNA country group uses the UN logo in some manner. Perhaps this is a solution for IGF? An IGF logo that has the UN logo incorporated ? Our DC memebers have designed prototyoes which we can share...

UNA supports the UN as does IGF DCs, there is a strong similarity.

Kind regards,
Amali
Coord DC DDHT

Amali De Silva - Mitchell MSC., CPA, CMA

Amali De Silva - Mitchell

May 14, 2023, 2:21:54 PM5/14/23
to IGF Dynamic Coalition on Data Driven Health Technologies, Markus Kummer, Jutta, Chengetai Masango
Dear DC

We have to abide by IGF direction, as Markus has said .
Thanks for understanding.
Kind regards,
Amali

Amali De Silva - Mitchell MSC., CPA, CMA