Fwd: MIT scientists find something alarming about artificial intelligence

3 बार देखा गया
नहीं पढ़े गए पहले मैसेज पर जाएं

Amali De Silva - Mitchell

नहीं पढ़ी गई,
14 मई 2023, 2:23:45 pm14/5/23
ईमेल पाने वाला IGF Dynamic Coalition on Data Driven Health Technologies

Frédéric C

नहीं पढ़ी गई,
14 मई 2023, 6:54:36 pm14/5/23
ईमेल पाने वाला Amali De Silva - Mitchell, IGF Dynamic Coalition on Data Driven Health Technologies
Hello Amali,

thank you for this sharing. It is interesting to see how interactive our activity can be with current news.

I noticed when the IGF Leadership Panel had a meeting in Vienna in March that a picture was taken by the team with the Executive Director of the UNODC which is a particular agency in this building.

A few days later, the SVB affair was added to a seizure of building in Paris and a loss of uranium in Libya reported by AIEA.

Kind regards,
Frédéric Cohen