Fwd: Your DC Session Submission

Amali De Silva - Mitchell

Jul 20, 2024, 10:58:10 AM (3 days ago) Jul 20
to Celine Bal, i...@un.org, IGF Dynamic Coalition on Data Driven Health Technologies, Maria.De...@ifla.org, Jutta, Markus Kummer
Dear  Celine and UN Secretariat

I donot believe there will be an immediate alignment with the other DC on health for our own DC focus this year. Our focuses are quite different. We take a patient / citizen focus which is at 180 degrees to the other health DCs institutional focus. We are bottom up while they are top down. The subject matter for this year will really focus on this differential.

However, I will review the proposals and get back to you quickly on who we may be able to partner with. Our number One partner would be the DC on Libraries, but ofcourse, this depends on their overall focus as well.

We had already began planning work with the DC on libraries, as a speaker and collaborator for our session. I will reach out to them independently to see if we can be their designated partner. I copy Maria on this email, as we have already discussed content for IGF.

Will be back in touch with you, asap,

Kind regards, Amali

Amali De Silva - Mitchell MSC., CPA, CMA