Fwd: [DC] FOR YOUR ACTION: Intersessional Event Preparation at the 2nd Open Consultations and MAG Meeting

Amali De Silva - Mitchell

Jun 18, 2024, 9:01:37 PMJun 18
to IGF Dynamic Coalition on Data Driven Health Technologies
I have submitted the survey for us. We are not requesting a speaking spot, but we will gladly participate if invited to speak...there are 30 plus DCs and we did speak in 2022( Ref Herman) there are few spots.

Thanks Amali

Amali De Silva - Mitchell MSC., CPA, CMA