Thank you for an Exiciting Eurodig 2024 discussion!

Amali De Silva - Mitchell

Jun 17, 2024, 7:26:24 AMJun 17
to IGF Dynamic Coalition on Data Driven Health Technologies
That was an exciting, fast paced and informative / sharing session, although a late start.

Sorry for the lack of time for those members who joined late... but please write your views for us for a summary document. We will set that up.

I thank Olivier for his valuable contribution and support of our DC! Yes I agree with the advent of new tech we go back to the origins of the internet! What lessons have learnt would be an interesting discussion for all of us!

Many thanks and I will post the link to the  recording for all once published!

Joao, Jorn and, Olivier thank you for the moderation! It was complex!

Yao, Jorn  and Houda thank you for your presentations. Amado thank you for your intervention. Rodrigo we all had to cover for you a bit, but next time.

Joao - thank you for managing this dynamic group today !

Best wishes, Amali
Coord DC DDHT

Amali De Silva - Mitchell

Houda CHIHI

Jun 17, 2024, 7:43:14 AMJun 17
to Amali De Silva - Mitchell, IGF Dynamic Coalition on Data Driven Health Technologies
Hello,

thank you all it is always a pleasure collaborating with you,

kind regards !