June 2023 DC call

Amali De Silva - Mitchell

Jun 2, 2023, 10:47:11 AM6/2/23
to IGF Dynamic Coalition on Data Driven Health Technologies, Frédéric C
Frederic and Amali on call. Discussed the format for the Eurodig 2023 DC session.

Amali will  send through a detail breakdown of the approach and timings for the session soon.

 Amali and Frederic are event co-facilitators.

Please DC members join us for this ground breaking event, and we look forward to your interventions. The session will be open to all interventions. We are seeking feedback on the topic of robots in the health space on and off net.

Next call will be in July 14,  2023. This will be an extended call of 2 hours to make headway on the DC paper.

Thank you
Amali
Coord DC DDHT

Amali De Silva - Mitchell MSC., CPA, CMA