Fwd: [PNMA] 2024 PNMA Process: important documents + Save the Date

Amali De Silva - Mitchell

Jul 9, 2024, 4:46:23 PM (13 days ago) Jul 9
to iglesias...@gmail.com, PN...@intgovforum.org, IGF Dynamic Coalition on Data Driven Health Technologies
Hi Daphnee

We would appreciate your adding the issues of the following groups please.

1)Disabled and sick who may need support for access.

2)Cost of access for medically sick and disabled.

3)Relevant quality of access.

Thank you,

Amali De Silva - Mitchell
Coors DC DDHT

Amali De Silva - Mitchell MSC., CPA, CMA