WSIS 2024 Session Report for 285 AR VR Metaverse, An opportunity for enhancing ehealth technologies

1 view

Amali De Silva - Mitchell

Jun 23, 2024, 12:15:01 PMJun 23
to Sidabutar, Ruth, Sah, Gitanjali, IGF Dynamic Coalition on Data Driven Health Technologies, Carol McDonald, João Rocha Gomes, Amado Espinosa, Yao Amevi Amessinou Sossou, Jörn Erbguth, rodrigo.s...@gmail.com
Dear Gitanjali and Ruth

Please find attached to this email, the session report for: Session 285 AR VR and the Metaverse, An opportunity for enhancing ehealth technologies.

We thank you for this opportunity, for our dynamic coalition, to share our excitement, for the opportunities this technology presents.  It will speed up the training of healthcars workers, at a time when the healthcare sector is presented with a serious challenge from the shortage of medical staff, due to population growth and baby boomer retirements. The sector is stressed for staff. The opportunities for co-orperation across diverse industries is significant, and will thus assist with opportunities for cost effective synergies etc.

We congratulate you on an Excellent WSIS 2024 and support you for many more WSIS events for the future!

With kind and best regards

Amali De Silva - Mitchell
Coord IGF Dynamic Coalition on Data Driven Health Technologies

Amali De Silva - Mitchell MSC., CMA, CPA

WSIS 2024 Session 285 AR VR Metavers Report vf.PDF

Rodrigo Silva Rojas

Jul 14, 2024, 4:24:42 PM (8 days ago) Jul 14
to Amali De Silva - Mitchell, Sidabutar, Ruth, Sah, Gitanjali, IGF Dynamic Coalition on Data Driven Health Technologies, Carol McDonald, João Rocha Gomes, Amado Espinosa, Yao Amevi Amessinou Sossou, Jörn Erbguth
Hello all,

Thank you, Amali for sending the report!

Best regards, Rodrigo
--
Rodrigo Silva