Logo - meaningfulness and congratualtions !

Amali De Silva - Mitchell

Jun 3, 2023, 11:36:37 PM6/3/23
to Yao Amevi Amessinou Sossou, IGF Dynamic Coalition on Data Driven Health Technologies
Yao

The logo with DC DDHT is lovely! When I see it I see the following...

Our DC name... proud who we are !

The colour green for environment

The cirles representing the global nature

The circles within circles the concept of inclusion

The dots diversity and need for connection and multisaptakeholderism

As the letters are over the circles and dots it shows us in the realm we cant see and that the DC is working in this space.

 It also represents the last mile,

 the deap data of AI.

It is a clean and uncluttered logo for showing principled lines and accuracy...

I can go on ... and would like to hear of the other meanings from our members. We can add these comments to the annual report as we introduce the logo this year

Great work Yao and congratualtions to all on our unique identifier !!!

Best wishes to all of us!

Amali
Coord DC DDHT

Amali De Silva - Mitchell MSC., CPA, CMA