Health eco tourism ref Yao

Amali De Silva - Mitchell

Jun 17, 2024, 9:35:36 AMJun 17
to IGF Dynamic Coalition on Data Driven Health Technologies
Yao you made an interesting point at Eurodig about health eco tourism.

This is becoming popular in Asia.

Alternative medicines are what the eco tourism is about right now. Herbal treatments. Found extensively in Sri Lanka for example.

One of the prize winners at WSIS was from India, developing a metaverse tourism map. I have also come across tourists now using chatgpt rather than a simple google search. There will be health maps too...someone will get it done!

There will be interesting innovations. Gaming has been a mature industry for 20 years... the skills are there to develop elsewhere. Israel is also using holograms for medical training and preparation of surgeries for now about 10 years.

I think this space will be fast to market for extensive medical training.

Amali

Amali De Silva - Mitchell MSC., CPA, CMA