Please comple the IGF village booth submission

Amali De Silva - Mitchell

Jun 4, 2023, 11:48:58 AM6/4/23
to Herman Ramos, Frédéric C, Yao Amevi Amessinou Sossou, IGF Dynamic Coalition on Data Driven Health Technologies
Hello please complete the village booth submission. This is good experience.
If you have any questions email me. There is a deadline for submission. Yao I would recommend you complete the submission and load your logo donated for us up.

Yao's logo number one is to be filled in for thr logo please.

The main display are the articles from the book and respond to questions please..

Frederic please the booth has to be manned for the full period so set up a schedule for DC members to subscribe to that. We dont have to man it during our own session.  I can help in the mornings as it works well of a evening in my time zone. So schedule the afternoon from 12 noon to 4pm Kyoto time please with the three of you and members.

This increases our DC visibility!

Herman please help Yao to set up the booth virtually if that is required.

There is a dealine for the submission. So please complete soon. Just click on the application on the IGF site for a booth, then log in with your IGF account and fill it in for us. Upload the logo as confirmed as suitable.

Send me the elist copy of the registration receipt.

Many thanks,

Amali
Amali De Silva - Mitchell MSC., CPA, CMA

Yao Amevi A. Sossou

Jun 4, 2023, 12:06:41 PM6/4/23
to Amali De Silva - Mitchell, Herman Ramos, Frédéric C, IGF Dynamic Coalition on Data Driven Health Technologies
Dear all,
I am trying to submit information for the booth.
I need information for this:
Name Contact Person: me or Amali?

What do we plan to display at the booth?

Do we request booth for all five days of the meeting (8-12 October) or just for some days?

 Is the booth onsite or hybride?

Yao Amevi A. Sossou

Web Designer |IxD| IT Support | Project manager| Human centered Entrepreneurship| SDG Advocate | Internet Governance | Youth IGF

Email: soy...@gmail.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/_amevY2

To promote respect for the environment, thank you to only print this email only when necessary

Amali De Silva - Mitchell

Jun 4, 2023, 12:35:48 PM6/4/23
to Yao Amevi Amessinou Sossou, IGF Dynamic Coalition on Data Driven Health Technologies
See below inline please...

Amali De Silva - Mitchell MSC., CPA, CMA

I am trying to submit information for the booth.
I need information for this:
Name Contact Person: me or Amali?
Yao and if you wish put alternate Amali

What do we plan to display at the booth?

All Articles from our book
Presentations
Annual reports
Links to our past sessions at ITU

Do we request booth for all five days of the meeting (8-12 October) or just for some days?

We may have to be available for all 5 days. You can suggest preferred first 2 to 3 days. You can specify days that the 3 of you are available .

 Is the booth onsite or hybride?

Has to be Virtual Only.