Final WSIS 2024 report attached

Amali De Silva - Mitchell

Jun 23, 2024, 10:10:44 PMJun 23
to IGF Dynamic Coalition on Data Driven Health Technologies
This version 6 of the report has been submitted.

I have maintained Jorn's new adjusted para.

I have also added an additional para on profiling, which is a hot topic area for clones and twins and is an underlying issue for mixed reality spaces. The conversation must be sparked, for integrity in human rights.

I updated Carol's name and have made Jorn's name formal, using an initial rather than the full first name.

I have requested the o with 2 dots for his full name from ITU. But as German is not an official UN language I am not sure if they will oblige.

Ok folks... that is the final product. Doing the best available with available tech! Just like patients connecting with the last mile type tech!!!

We are in summer mode and we will take a  2 months break, before we start DC calls again. At Christmas we take a break from a call in Dec, but those of us writing the annual report carry on working.

However, please use this email list to engage and share with our DC friends.

Thank you!
Take care...

Amali
Coord DC DDHT

Amali De Silva - Mitchell MSC., CPA, CMA

Amado Espinosa

Jun 24, 2024, 5:21:59 AMJun 24
to Amali De Silva - Mitchell, IGF Dynamic Coalition on Data Driven Health Technologies

Thanks a lot Amali for your great job