Nakahara Informatics, Inc.

Aug 5, 2009, 4:15:22 AM8/5/09
to iGet Support
Welcome!

This Google group is intended to be a community forum for iGet users
to discuss issues, problems, suggestions, and so on. We previously
used a series of forum software packages, but Google's automatons can
do it better and cheaper, so here we are.

In case you've arrived here by mistake, this forum is about iGet, the
Mac file transfer and remote access software:

http://www.nakahara-informatics.com/iget

To avoid being overrun by the legions of spammers out there, we'll
hold your first post in a queue for approval.

If you have a private issue with iGet, you can of course still contact
us directly:

http://www.nakahara-informatics.com/iget/contact

Thanks!
--