when 2.0 is coming?

Nasib Narj

Apr 28, 2008, 6:08:59 AM4/28/08
to iget-mobi...@googlegroups.com
Hi gentlemen! (and lady)

When the 2.0 release is coming. A little ugly bird told me you will do this before the WWDC?

So then... don't you have some beta version for us by now?

Give me to have it! I'm waiting.

Ciao,

-NN-

Nakahara Informatics Inc.

Apr 28, 2008, 6:18:21 AM4/28/08
to iget-mobi...@googlegroups.com, Nasib Narj
Well, how did you know...

We *are* almost ready to expand the beta group. It is in limited beta
testing right now.

You can be among the first to take it for a spin if you join our beta
group. Just send us an email and ask, and we'll put your email address
on our list.

We're currently limiting testing to those who have reported specific
issues, so we can be sure to focus on those issues and resolve them.
But it should be expanding to the whole general test group Real Soon
Now(tm).

Cheers,
--
Naomi for sup...@nakahara-informatics.com