iGet Mobile does not read excel files

1 view

iGet Mobile User

Mar 5, 2008, 3:22:23 PM3/5/08
to iGet Mobile Support
Support,

Is there any way for iGet Mobile to read excel (xls) files or a
timeframe for when this will be done. Also, it should be able to
read
the new Word/Excel formats (docx & xlsx). Once these are available,
look forward to purchasing the program and recommending to family/
friends.

Nakahara Informatics, Inc.

Mar 5, 2008, 3:32:26 PM3/5/08
to iGet Mobile Support
Hello,

Thanks for the feedback. This is something we plan to add--not just
for Excel files but we'd like to make as many common filetypes as
possible readable on your iPhone or other non-Mac device.

Unfortunately, I don't yet have a time frame. I know our team is
working on some other aspects of the application (automatic network
configuration, user interface) while they wait for the hopefully
exciting announcement tomorrow about the iPhone SDK.

That might change how we go about implementing things like Excel file
format support. So, stay tuned!

Very best regards,
--
Naomi for sup...@nakahara-informatics.com