one more thing . . .

1 view

ketyn...@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2008, 7:24:09 PM4/7/08
to iGet Mobile Support

Just wanted to add to this to my previous post, I couldn't edit it.

I can indeed access my iGet Mobile server by navigating to my Mac's IP
Address.

Until the server drops the connection - in about 15 min. or so.

As far as I know, I have a static IP address - doesn't change even
after a reboot.

But for some reason iGet Mobile drops the connection after a while, so
that there is a red "x" where the green checkmark used to be. In order
to re-establish internet connectivity I need to restart iGet Mobile.

And another thing:

In the iGet Mobile control pane there are two URLs at the top which
lead nowhere, though they seem to have something to do with my ISP.

Sorry for the lengthy post, but i really want to get this to work.
This is an amazing piece of software.

Thanks.