Salt Lake Animation Expo

vazor

Apr 21, 2022, 2:54:34 AM4/21/22
to Utah IGDA Members
The organizers of the upcoming SL Animation Expo reached out to say they would love to have some professional game developers for a panel or two at the event. They are open to panel topics or we can just do a simple "game and animation Q&A with game devs" panel.
They can offer free VIP tickets for you and a +1 if you will volunteer to be on the panel.
Email me at vazo...@gmail.com if you are interested.

We will also be having a booth there which could be used to show your indie game or a demo reel of Utah games if anyone is interested.

More info on the event:

image.png

We are working with several other local studios to put on the first annual Salt Lake Animation Expo that will take place next month in May. https://www.slanimationexpo.com/

This Animation Expo will be both an in person and virtual event. We are celebrating any industry that intersects with animation.

Animators * Illustrators * Game Developers * VFX Artists * Voice Actors * Virtual Reality * Augmented Reality * Motion Designers * ScreenWriters * Music Composers * Sound Designers *Animation Schools * Software Companies * Hardware Developers * Video Production * Students * Aspiring Animators * Media Distributors

We would love to see you at the event. I think it will be super beneficial for you and the more noise we make the greater the chance that this will bring more growth to our industries.