IGDA Salt Lake City / Provo Area Chapter - Meeting 7:30pm this Thursday

Laura S

Jul 7, 2020, 12:15:06 PM7/7/20
to Utah IGDA Members

  [+..••]         -   official IGDA
  (• ε •)         -   business/learning

[+..••] Thu July 9 7:30pm
IGDA official meeting via Discord
Join us for a short and sweet networking event where we catch up with the latest news from each studio. Then we will watch some trailers for Utah made games that were released since last time, and then, for those interested, we will do some Fortnite (PC) to see what the latest has been there. We look forward to hearing your voices in the discord call if you can make it!
Where: utahgamedev discord, IGDA Utah Chat voice channel - https://igda.org/resources-archive/utah-game-dev-discord/

(• ε •) Mon July 13 - Aug 7, 9am
Create with Code Live - Summer 2020 - FREE
Join us for Create with Code Live, a free, four-week course that’ll teach you foundational skills in Unity, C# programming, and game design through a mix of self-paced learning and live instruction. Gain the skills to get Unity Certified.

If you have an upcoming event that you would like to have added for the August newsletter please email Laura Schumacher at binky...@gmail.com

[+..••] Find us on the Web! [+..••]