Opening for a Level Designer for 2D Metroidvania

Peter Jones

Mar 24, 2022, 1:17:11 PM3/24/22
to Utah IGDA Members
Lotus Mountain has an opening for a full time level design contractor. Our current project is a 2D multiplayer Metroidvania built in Unity. Working on site (Murray, UT) preferred.
We are a small team so responsibilities are wide:
      - Unity level creation.
      - Implement story/dialogue sequences. Creative writing a plus.
      - Multiplayer/Single Player design considerations.
      - Work directly with programers and art/animation team to bring the world to life.
      - C# moderate coding to tune creature/boss encounters.
      - Keep design in line with the Lotus Mountain mission.
Learn more about our studio and mission at https://lotus-mountain.com/pages/company
Please send portfolios/resumes to pe...@lotus-mountain.com or submit through the contact page on the website.

J Peter Jones
Lotus Mountain Creative LLC, Studio Head
“Happiness never decreases by being shared” -Buddha