Upcoming Events

vazor

Oct 8, 2021, 8:54:43 PM10/8/21
to Utah IGDA Members
On Dec 4th at 7:30pm we are happy to announce SpyHop is sponsoring the venue for the Utah Game Developers Choice Awards 2021!

Here are our candidates so far:

Alula Adventures - SparkXR - https://www.alulaadventures.com/
Canvas Colors In the Moving City - UnfinishedCircl - https://unfinishedcircl.itch.io/canvas-colors-in-the-moving-city
Dissolve - Baby Star Games - https://www.babystargames.com/landing
Death Drive - Rose Gold Media - https://olivergallina.itch.io/death-drive

If you have suggestions or would like to submit your game or volunteer for this event, let me know!
Games worked on by people living in Utah from last December through this November are eligible.

Coming up in two weeks is a tech event run by one of our sponsors, Utah Geek Events. Check it out and spread the word for anyone who might benefit!

Utah Indie Game Jam 2021 was just announced as well:
Hey everyone our local Utah Indie Game Jam for this year is on! We just got approval to hold it at the BRC center of UVU on Nov 12-14th (in about 5 weeks from now). If you are too remote or nervous about meeting in person for the jam, you'll be able to participate remotely. Hope to see you all there!! https://itch.io/jam/utah-indie-game-jam-2021

Finally GameJam+ is starting up again!
If you'd like to participate but the entry fee is a deterrent, we have one or two grants from their sponsors to get teams in for free, so just let me know if your team would like one.