Journalism Interview Request

vazor

Mar 17, 2022, 6:34:59 PM3/17/22
to Utah IGDA Members
This was sent to me to post, for those interested:

Hi! My name is Alexis Perno, and I am a journalism student at the University of Utah. I’m currently working on a story about the experiences of Asian and Asian-American individuals within the Utah video game industry, and I would love to interview some members of IGDA! Please reach out to me either by phone (813-416-5992) or by email (Alexis...@gmail.com) if you know of any individuals who identify within those communities who would like to talk with me. I do request that these contacts be provided to me by Saturday morning if possible!

Thank you for your time and consideration! I’m excited to discuss this further.

Alexis Perno

vazor

Mar 21, 2022, 4:54:08 PM3/21/22
to Utah IGDA Members
Alexis updated me saying the project was extended to Thursday, so if you know anyone that fits this criteria that would be interested, feel free to forward it to them until then.