September IGDA Meeting Tomorrow

vazor

Sep 9, 2020, 12:33:27 PM9/9/20
to Utah IGDA Members
Quick reminder there is a regular Utah IGDA meeting like we have been having in the Utah Game Dev discord tomorrow at 7:30pm!

[+..••] Thu Sep 10 7:30pm
IGDA Salt Lake City / Provo official meeting via Discord
We'll do our usual bi-monthly catch up and highlight some more local developers, and then get community feedback on planning for our Final Burn event this year! Hang out afterwards with some Golf With Your Friends for those interested!
Where: utahgamedev discord, IGDA Utah Chat voice channel - https://igda.org/resources-archive/utah-game-dev-discord/

P.S. Save the Date!

On October 9-11 we are doing Utah Indie Game Jam and also I was invited to submit our top teams from that event to the "Game Jam World Championships" as described here: https://gamejamplus.com/
You can already sign up if you want to take a shot at the finals:
https://www.facebook.com/events/670313666953317/
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/118932388977/
A ticket to game jam plus is encouraged but not required. We will also have our usual itch.io indie game jam the way Greg runs it just the same as usual (except it will be all virtual/from-home this time).
Thanks in advance to those of you who have already signed up to be judges and volunteer to help make it happen!