IGDA San Francisco Event: Indie Demo Night, Tomorrow! October 7th, 7pm at Dolby Labs

Alex Wilmer

Oct 6, 2015, 12:52:02 PM10/6/15
to igd...@googlegroups.com

Dear San Francisco IGDA Members,

We are thrilled to announce our wonderful final list of games and presenters for our Indie Demo Night at Dolby Labs taking place tomorrowWednesday, October 7th at 7pm.

Food and drinks will be served, courtesy of our very generous friends at Dolby!

Our demos will be:

Name: Tim Conkling
Game Name: Antihero

———————————

Name: Matt Conn
Game Name: Read Only Memories

———————————

Name: Gabriel Gutierrez
Game Name: Crumple-Episode 1

———————————

Name: Tim Keenan
Game Name: Duskers

———————————

Name: Kenny Kong
Game Name: Entropy

———————————

Name: Jack Liu
Game Name: Puzzle Mayor

———————————

Name: Gene Mocsy
Game Name: Duke Grabowski, Mighty Swashbuckler!

———————————

Name: Albert Shih
Game Name: Museum of Simulation Technology

———————————

We look forward to seeing you there!

Location:
Dolby Laboratories Inc.
100 Potrero Ave, San Francisco, CA
(415) 558-0200
Map: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=maps+dolby+labs&ie=UTF8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ll=37.768773,-122.406514&spn=0.007947,0.009602&t=h&z=17&iwloc=A&layer=c&cbll=37.768269,-122.40778

That's the brick Dolby building and not the glass one.

For information regarding wheelchair access please contact: igd...@gmail.com

-The San Francisco IGDA Organizers-

 Follow IGDA_SF on Twitter

The San Francisco IGDA is sponsored by: