IGDA San Francisco Event: Last Minute Reminder! Dean Takahashi April 14th, 7PM, Dolby Labs

Alex Wilmer

Apr 14, 2016, 2:48:25 AM4/14/16
to igd...@googlegroups.com

Dear San Francisco IGDA Members,

This is a last minute reminder that we will be presenting Dean Takahashi, lead writer for GamesBeat tomorrow, April 14th, 7PM at Dolby Labs.

Join us as we dive into the mind of one of gaming's greatest journalists and discover the stories that have formed Dean's remarkable career. We will examine the power of the press and how developers should approach the media today. And we will discuss the state of the industry and what may lay over the horizon.

If you have questions for Dean that you would like answered, please send them to: igda.sf@gmail.com

Bio: Dean Takahashi is lead writer for GamesBeat at VentureBeat. He has been a tech journalist for more than 25 years, and he has covered games for 18 years. He has been at VentureBeat since 2008. Prior to that, he wrote for the San Jose Mercury News, the Red Herring, the Wall Street Journal, the Los Angeles Times, and the Dallas Times-Herald. He is the author of two books, "Opening the Xbox" and "The Xbox 360 Uncloaked." He organizes the annual GamesBeat and GamesBeat Summit conferences. He lives in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Location:
Dolby Laboratories Inc.
100 Potrero Ave, San Francisco, CA
(415) 558-0200
Map: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=maps+dolby+labs&ie=UTF8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ll=37.768773,-122.406514&spn=0.007947,0.009602&t=h&z=17&iwloc=A&layer=c&cbll=37.768269,-122.40778

That's the brick Dolby building and not the glass one.

For information regarding wheelchair access please contact: igda.sf@gmail.com

-The San Francisco IGDA Organizers-

 Follow IGDA_SF on Twitter

The San Francisco IGDA is sponsored by: