San Francisco IGDA Event: Game Audio Panel

Alex Wilmer

Feb 21, 2018, 12:45:11 AM2/21/18
to igd...@googlegroups.com

Dear San Francisco IGDA Members,

We are thrilled to present our first event of 2018. We will be hosting a panel of industry experts to discuss all things audio! Please visit our meet up page: https://www.meetup.com/IGDA-San-Francisco/events/247971388/

Our panelists will be:

Clint Bajakian

Composer and music producer established in the field of game audio since 1991. Bajakian lead the Sony PlayStation music production group from 2004-2013, producing many award winning musical scores throughout the world, including God of War and Uncharted. Prior to Sony, Bajakian founded and led the audio production company Bay Area Sound from 2000-2004. From 1991- 2000, he co-led the audio department at LucasArts Entertainment as composer and sound design supervisor, working on such titles as Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Monkey Island, and Outlaws. Since 2013, Bajakian has created the score for Uncharted: Golden Abyss and is a regular composer on Blizzard Entertainment’s World of Warcraft, whose expansion, Warlords of Draenor, won 2014 Best Soundtrack for a Video Game from Hollywood Music in Media. Currently, Bajakian runs Clint Bajakian Music, is adjunct professor in the Technology and Applied Composition program at the San Francisco Conservatory of Music serves as a trustee at The New England Conservatory.

Andrew Boyd

Sound Design Manager at Facebook. Previously Boyd was Audio Director at EA's Visceral, working on titles such as Battlefield: Hardline, Dead Space II, Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers.

Darren Korb

Award-winning Composer and Audio Director for Supergiant Games. He has composed music, created sounds, and directed voiceover for all three of the studio's titles: Bastion, Transistor, and Pyre.

Please submit your questions to: igd...@gmail.com

-The San Francisco IGDA Organizers-

 Follow IGDA_SF on Twitter
The San Francisco IGDA is sponsored by: